Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court Empty
PostSubject: Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court   Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:28 am

Reuters News agency is reporting on various news media that Craig has been found guilty of the evil crime of being late for the Bus for the Zilnia game by a court sitting incognito. (wherever that is)

His plea for mitigation was listened too by the Lord Chief Justice Glyn Hurst and other learned colleagues and his defence that he was kidnapped by a mad woman in Yeovil and he tried to keep us informed. The court was highly sceptical of this as no ransom text message had been received.

Therefore the verdict of the court is:

12 Mince Pies

to be bought along to the Bolton Game so we can have a pre-pre xmas bash with our coffee at Michaelwood Services on the way up to the proper one. Craig was also warned about his future timekeeping and anyone who gets more Argos vouchers for Xmas than they need , please pass them them onto Craig so he may purchase a more trustworthy timepiece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court   Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:52 am

Wow...Craig you must be feeling pretty annoyed with yourself right now, i think you have got off very lightly my friend!?!

lol!
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: somerset lions kangaroo court   Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:06 pm

to all fellow members it has been bought to my attenion that the women in yeovil
nas in fact confirmed my worse fears that craig would not leave her home until
she let him plug his lead into her scoket! maybe our court should sit again to hear new
evidence that has come to light. maybe.
learned colleagues please be aware this court has the power to pass judgment
on any members {excluding l.c.j.} not showinga.v.f.c. the most repect at all times.
be on your guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court   Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somerset Lions Kangaroo Court
Page 1 of 1