Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Will Villa Do This Season?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

How Will Villa Do This Season? Empty
PostSubject: How Will Villa Do This Season?   How Will Villa Do This Season? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 am

Villa Should be looking to break the top four. this year they've got a decent squad with a mix of experiance and flair and have had a season to gel together. with more depth to the squad this year champions league qualifer league spot should happen.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: How Will Villa Do This Season?   How Will Villa Do This Season? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:19 pm

It's fourth spot for me, Arsenal or Man Utd slipping up I think the Red Scouse might just give the Brazilian and his mob a run for their money this season . Fergies lot seem to blow hot or cold although now the Portuguese ladyboy is back it might improve them. So fourth it is then................ Good Cup run (at least till the 60th minute of the 3rd Round game) will be an improvement and we will be UEFA Cup winners but there lies a problem...... I don't mind Turkey as a holiday destination but Istanbul for a football final...... well you did ask!!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: How Will Villa Do This Season?   How Will Villa Do This Season? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:38 pm

Top 4, not a prayer. I was hoping this season we would shake off the shitty results problem we had. Being pickie i know but the Stoke and QPR results tell me were still capable of a crap un...

Sixth spot for me, and we'll need a new striker come January to get that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Will Villa Do This Season?   How Will Villa Do This Season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Will Villa Do This Season?
Page 1 of 1