Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More villa gossip!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

More villa gossip! Empty
PostSubject: More villa gossip!   More villa gossip! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 am

Well i've scouted round for villa news cause i'm bored and 1st larrson isnt coming to villa o'neil has said he is a fantastic player and injoyed the time they worked to together but thats in the past and wants it to stay fond memories. as for heskey free transfer but his damage will come on the pitch and not the pockets i still really hope heskey does not come to villa its fair enough to say he gets stuck in and wins headers but he cant finish. carew is the answer to a big man up front not heskey.
one more thing carew has big back problems and it could be a reacurring thing whats worse is he has been offered surgury and has turned it down. when he does come back how long will he be back for, how is o'neil going to include carew in a reguler starting line up when he could be villa's equivalent to darren anderton (injuries not the player). looks like this is a regular thing up to christmas on villa news as glyn isnt giving me anything to do at work. come glyn spend spend spend!!! otherwise catch some more gossip as and when it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com

More villa gossip!
Page 1 of 1