Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday Night

Go down 
+2
BrummieBob
Weston Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:12 am

I was thinking, are we gonna be the only people hanging around after the game for the event to start i mean most people will either be shooting home or going back to their hotel if stopping over night. Knowing our bloody luck its gonna be pissing down wih rain and we (namely me neil and corke in luxury our seats with no roof!!) are gonna be bloody soaked all day which aint gonna be much fun??

Also are other people gonna be all dressed up and theres us in our villa shirts and stuff??

Sorry been off work sick all week and am bored so was just passing the time of day!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:41 am

Want to bring a bag of clobber just in case it rains.Even if it is just a spare shirt should be ok to tuck under the seat?. I am just in case. Dress ----- all I have been told is all is ok just no trainers !!! which is strange considering it is supposed to be an "informal family evening"
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:21 am

No Trainers??? Ummmm what about boots cos i aint really got any casual shoes, surely smart trainers will be ok, they prob just dont want the chav element and their Nike Air Max (Appologies if any1 owns a pair i take it all back!!)

Yeah ill take a bag with a spare jumper and ill jut throw it on before we go in!! I presume we'll be parking close to the ground so we can nip back and get changed if necessary!?!
Back to top Go down
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 am

As far as I understand we are to take refuge in the Holte Pub between the match and the most-wonderful-Aston-Villa-party/wierd Turkey curry night. We went in there before the Zilina game and I'm sure we're back there after Bolton. Still would have rather had a kick about in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Real Life Villan!

Real Life Villan!

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:40 am

They're opening up the Holte Pub to all supporters who are going to the bash iirc after the game so shouldn't be a problem if it rains.

I'm just gonna be wearing a decent pair of jeans and my Villa shirt (maybe my second one so it won't be quite so sweaty!!), bit pissed off about the shoes thing... and OI I've got a pair of Nike Air Max trainers you cheeky bleeder.

You and me outside now Wink
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:01 am

lol!

Well i aint risking it, im taking a spare change of clothes just in case, i dont think you all realise whilst your sat in your cosy, might as well have central heating upper Holte luxury, we're the idiots in the rain and knowing our luck it will bloody rain!!!

Where we drinking beforehand?? Might have to take it slightly easy to begin with, ive been off work all week, got the dreaded flu bug that everyone seems to have been hit with but all being well ill be ok for sat!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:24 am

As I have said before , the hardened ones amongst us sit in the North stand. We are brought up on Victory V cough sweets.We don't wear gloves. we are the chosen ones .
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

...."North standers in the rain..."

Lol good old Victory V, i may be too young to remember them but Dad sure as hell has made me aware of what they are!?!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:14 pm

cue music from Hovis advert.............. trivia fact not filmed up north but in fact in Dorset in the town of Shaftesbury on Gold Hill

Victory V's and Hovis legends !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:42 am

just a quick one guys. every1 have a good time to night again pissed of i cant make it so not that i need to tell you have a drink on me. cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:45 am

....."Stokie Chris my lord, Stokie Chris, Stokie Chris my lord, Stokie Chris...!!" LOL!

All in all a very enjoyable night especially the journey home lol, wonder how Chris is feeling this morning, cant wait to see all the pics!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 am

For a small fee I'm willing to post the pics of Chris puking up. Alternatively (Chris)for a slightly larger fee i'm willing to keep them to myself....

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saturday Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday Night   Saturday Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday Night
Page 1 of 1