Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birmingham Last Night!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Birmingham Last Night!!! Empty
PostSubject: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:04 am

Just seen the shites lucky win against Derby last night on sky sports news and it said their attendance was 15k, lol, what a fucking joke and it looked like Derby had a couple of thousand there too!! What a disgrace they really are, only 14odd thousand for a local(ish) derby!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 am

And wasn't there talk that they wanted to build a 55,000 seater stadium aswell?
Fucking little idiots the lot of them
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am

I think its still on the cards...'the City of Birmingham Stadium' or something stupid like that! Lol what an embarrassment they are to such a great city!!!

I really do believe, after the 5v1 defeat to us, alot of their fans and people really did lose the faith and its starting to show big time!!! Even when we're playing badly and come up against shit opposition we still always get a minimum of 36k. Just shows who really IS the pride of Birmingham!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 am

Defintion of Birmingham City

Horrid Team
Horrid Management
Horrid Owners
Horrid Fans

Don't think I've missed anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:49 am

Horrid Ground????
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 am

Horrid History.... scratch...oh no wait they have no history...la la la la la! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am

I know it's a different animal now, but I remember gates of less than that down Villa Park. I also remember being one of about 200 away fans at Sheffield Utd.

As much as I hate them fcukers, if we were in the same division, had a board as bad as theirs, and team as shite as the one they have, with say DO’L in charge, those dark days could return..

Fuck em though eh, the dogshit deserve all of them and more !!!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 am

...Thats the spirit Don nice and positive, where have u been, ive missed u!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birmingham Last Night!!!   Birmingham Last Night!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birmingham Last Night!!!
Page 1 of 1