Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owen - A Done Deal!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Owen - A Done Deal!! Empty
PostSubject: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:40 am

Yes its one of those my mate said stories but here goes!!..

One of my locals just told me that a guy he works with was invited up to the B-lose ground to sit in the corporate boxes (I didnt know these existed at the sty but hey!!), apparently one of his clients is a nose and sits there and invited him as a guest for the day. He was sat right next to Brady and the other directors when he overheard them talking about Mr Owen. They were saying that Owen is coming to Villa in January apparently its all signed and sealed as we speak!

What do we think??
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 am

This is one of those answers that I hope I turn out to be wrong. I don't mind eating humble pie but Michael Owen but as Mr Mcenroe once said "You cannot be serious"

But if I am to eat humble pie, how about this?..................

Of course in May we shall have won the UEFA Cup finished 3rd in the Premiership all on the back of the superb January Transfer window signing of Michael Owen from Loony Toon and his 20 goals in 22 matches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
stokie chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 am

i hope for villa's sake this isnt true. i think micheal owen is past it even at his young age of i think 29 but injuries have taken there toll and owen had one thing going for him.... pace.
also as i mentioned before, his injury record speaks for its self. it seams even though it is a talent in its self that all his goals are in the right place at the right time. for example :- a classic owen goal matthew upson goal against germany. if owen was on the pitch he would have been there instead also i just realised that i have an unjustfied hatred for micheal owen... dont ask why, i dont know myself. short arsed lucky little overpaid twat. Twisted Evil confused
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:58 am

OI STOKIE, dont talk about Villas new striker like that lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got a fair point chris but if we could keep him fit there is no doubting he still has what it takes to be a top stiker, and a poacher is something we aint had for a long time!! Sounds interesting to me, and he still is quite a big name so could get a few people excited. I think jan is gonna be very interesting??
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:20 pm

I'd be more than happy to have Mr Owen coming off our bench !!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 am

Owen coming in January would be great for us. It would make a huge statement to the footballing world that Villa mean business. He also still despite his injuries manages to get a good amount of goals. 6 league starts this season and 4 goals. Apparently Podolski is coming to the Premier League in January aswell. Seems to hit the net a fair few times and isn't a first teamer so perhaps a cheeky bid could bring him to Villa Park
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owen - A Done Deal!!   Owen - A Done Deal!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owen - A Done Deal!!
Page 1 of 1