Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arsenal Result and Thanks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Arsenal Result   and Thanks Empty
PostSubject: Arsenal Result and Thanks   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Great result, well done Villa for picking themselves up and dusting themselves down and starting all over again..............but special mention goes to.................

ALL OF YOU WHO WENT .......... YOU WERE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was listening here on the radio at OUTPOST SHEPTON and you all made me feel so proud you are all a credit for sure..... I'm jealous I wasn't there with you.

Thank you and well done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal Result and Thanks   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 am

What a superb day out, As alun put it himself, thats gotta be one of the, if not THE best away win i've seen with the Villa! Just to go to such a superb stadium and completely out play such a fantastic team as Arsenal just shows what our team is now all about. Brillaint sing song at that pub and i reakon thats gotta be one of the longest chants "There were 10 German bombers in the air.." thats been heard at the Villa lol, i couldnt believe how long it went on for lol! Luckily my voice held up after a brief scare early on but the cough sweets sorted it out no problem!!! Big thanks again must go to Glyn for getting the tickets, Alun for driving through that bloody london traffic and all the guys for making it another superb day out. Only down side was i so too bloody shattered to go for a pint or curry after but i guess thats no bad thing. And to cap it off being cheered along the road by the Man Utd fans was brilliant!!

Cheers guys!!
Back to top Go down
Corke

Corke

PostSubject: BEST DAY EVER!!!   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:30 am

JUST LIKE PETE CAN I JUST SAY A BIG THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO ORGANISED THE TRIP
AND A BIG THANK TO CHRIS FOR GETTING MY DAD THE TICKET HE HAD ONE OF THE BEST DAYS EVER HE SAID AND HIS STILL SAYING THANKS TO ME NOW!!! UP THE VILLA!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Real Life Villan!

Real Life Villan!

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal Result and Thanks   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am

Totally agree with everybody, that has to be the best away day I've ever been on. Fantastic stadium, fantastic fans, fantastic game, and a fantastic sing along at the pub...

I just can't wait to hear another full rendition of 10 German Bombers when we go to Hamburg Wink

I'm still buzzing even now two days later...

UP THE VILLA

Many many thanks to Glynn and Alan for organising everything and driving through some pretty shitty London traffic.

I still haven't got my voice back though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: arsenal result and thanks   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 2:20 pm

great day agian guys. we seem to get it just right on our away days, long may it contiune. : UP THE VILLA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arsenal Result and Thanks   Arsenal Result   and Thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Result and Thanks
Page 1 of 1