Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wigan Game (post match)

Go down 
+3
Weston Pete
Tauntonvilla
stokie chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

Wigan Game (post match) Empty
PostSubject: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:22 am

Great result for the villa and the fans, I'd like to thank glyn and the rest of the boys for a great day out and wish all the boys who where as loud as fog horns when singing the villa songs a speedy recovery on there sore throats.

thanks again guys.

(p.s pete im still not a villa fan, but carew is still a legend)
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:14 am

Great Day...better result. Not a bad hangover considering i got in from my local at 10 past midnight..

All i can taste though is that bastard kebab !!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:19 pm

...Well Chris if you aint a Villa fan after that mate you never will be!!! Was good to put a face to the name, you've done a great job with the site, glad you enjoyed your day out!! All together it was a brilliant trip, dont actually think it could of gone any better, although all i could taste on the way home was that pie and peas - tasted bloody good at the time though!! Cheers to everyone in attendance and a big special thanks to Glyn for driving, We got a cracking little group of us now, heres to all the good times back at the Villa and bring on Arsenal!!!!
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: wigan game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:31 pm

great game and great day, dont think chris will change his team.....fair play mate not everyone is lucky enoght to have villa in their
blood. anyway supporting the villa has to be earned not given! we got a good thing starting here guys and your support and comments
our most appreciatid. bring on the gunners! (details to follow shortly)
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:15 pm

Well done to all for a cracking day............ one for the memory banks thats for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Jon Mc D

PostSubject: WIGAN Result   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 pm

Did't really know what i was letting myself in for, had a cracking time at Wigan really good laugh and great bunch on the bus. Thanks to Glyn for driving and Pete for getting me involved with the Somerset Lions! Looking forward to my next match and hopefully getting my voice back in time,

Have a good one at Villa V Rovers

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sid

PostSubject: Re: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:15 am

What a game.... so far two games ive seen and both Wigan!!! bring on Rovers tonight!

Big thanks to Glyn for driving (and staying awake Wink )

Sid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wigan Game (post match)   Wigan Game (post match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wigan Game (post match)
Page 1 of 1