Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSKA Game...Flag Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

CSKA Game...Flag Day Empty
PostSubject: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:03 pm

It seems the Villa are sticking flags up everywhere for this one....No Welsh ones though...

My TAUNTONVILLA one will be hanging from the Exec boxes corner of the Holte End....Almost peed myself when i was told !!

Shame our Somerset one wont be ready Sad
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:14 pm

Bloody hell Don do they know how big your flag is! lol!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:03 am

Hopefully they'll get enough to fill the whole way along the Holte, always looks smart when the england fans do it!!

Im in the lower Holte Don so ill be able to get a good picture of it!! Do you mean the boxes on the trinity side or the police bit on the witton corner??
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am

The trinity side matey. The ones they are not allowed to use because they were built without a fire exit !!!....Good old Doug, how i miss him Sad
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 am

Please tell me your joking?? I didnt know that, i thought id seen people in them! I wanna know why the boxes in the upper witton aint used neither, surely there is a demand for them now!!

We are sitting witton road side but if we get in there early or at half time ill try get across and get a good pic for the new website!! Will look really smart hanging from there!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 am

Have to be honest. I wasnt too fussed about this game......But god, when i awoke this morning i was so excited !!

Like an 8 year old, pacing up and down the hall, waiting for pick up time to come !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game...Flag Day   CSKA Game...Flag Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSKA Game...Flag Day
Page 1 of 1