Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CSKA Game, Your thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sid

CSKA Game, Your thoughts Empty
PostSubject: CSKA Game, Your thoughts   CSKA Game, Your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:22 am

What are your thoughts guys,

I think we played well over the full 90 minutes, the first half we started a bit dodgily but i thinik we pulled it back well in the second half and applied the pressure which eventuallyl broke them...
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game, Your thoughts   CSKA Game, Your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 am

After reflection i didnt think we played that badly especially second half when we put on quite abit of pressure. CSKA though on the ball looked very comfortable and classy! Second leg is gonna be very hard though. I must admit i was very disapointed with the atmosphere, thought it could of been so much better. Might of had something to do with the lack of away fans. Maybe with some more of them it would of got the Holte going abit more!?
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game, Your thoughts   CSKA Game, Your thoughts Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:54 am

2nd half was much better. Thought Ash was injured. Still think Barry is our only truely class player.

CSKA are a top side, and years of constantly qualifing for europe,and it showed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CSKA Game, Your thoughts   CSKA Game, Your thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CSKA Game, Your thoughts
Page 1 of 1