Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Year, NEW SITE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

New Year, NEW SITE!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:53 pm

i have decided after alot of thought, wieghing up time and effort that in the new year aston villa somerset lions will have a new site. after the range and amount of comments on the forum and the day out to wigan it was an easy choice to make, alot of passion goes into supporting this club and alot of you eat sleep and shit aston villa.
with this in mind i dont think my site reflects your passion for your support to the club.
aston villa som"s"erset lions site at the moment will stay live untill the new site is finished but hopefully this new site will rival all other supporters clubs and put the somerset lions supporters club on the map!
most important thing that will change is the address looking along the lines of www.somerset-lions.com a site that is just for the supporters club it will have a very personal feel with bio's on all our supporters if you all feel comfortable with this. i will also be pushing for deals once the site is up and running, imagine mr O'neil on the forum for 1/2 hour. can only wish and try, you never know.

(p.s forum will still be the same.)
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:31 am

Greetings just had a quick look and www.somersetlions.com is available and www.somersetlions.net But have a word with Glyn he will know who owns www.somersetlions.co.uk as this is the e mail addy to contact him. Perhaps Devon will hand it over to you...... it's no good to them is it? I think it was bought and registered when AVFC asked the Club www.southwestvilla.com to split up into regions. As I say Glyn will probably know. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:30 am

Wow sounds very exciting, we just need a few more faces and this really could be pretty big. Great job Chris!
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: new year, NEW SITE!s   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 12:01 pm

sound great chris just let me know what i can do to help. got a good feeling about this well done you !
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

PostSubject: new site   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:46 am

pat me on the back once its done. with the ideas ive got theres alot of art design and effort and calling in alot of favours from mates, but there will be a new site and hopefully i will live upto every1's expectations look out for the coming soon front page once done and it will give you an idea on how its going to look.
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 am

cheers All hail our favourite Stokie!!!
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

PostSubject: new site news.   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 am

i will be starting the new site in the first week of new year booking a week off work and getting cracking, unfortunately because i am so busy at the moment i have found no time to even start thinking about the site what with learning to drive and various commitments at work its difficult to sit down at my lap top and start but rest assured it will be done.
once i am done i will create a new topic on the forum and all members can give there ideas on how to improve the site, this will done on a voting system if it doesnt get the nod from the vast part of villa lions members it doesnt go on.
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Fantastic news Chris, everyone here really does appreciate the time and effort your putting in, i dont think there are many guys out there who would do all this for fans of another club, nice one mate!

.....Get that man a beer!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year, NEW SITE!!!   New Year, NEW SITE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Year, NEW SITE!!!
Page 1 of 1