Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabby Yesterday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:12 am

However bad he's been playing and however awful the team played in the second half yesterday, Gab did NOT deserve the treatment he recieved from the fans. To Jeer, Boo or sarcastically cheer however you wanna look at it when a young, english, Villa fan is substituted was an absolute disgrace!!!

Fair enough booing at the end, thats another matter but for everything Gab has done so far this season to be treated like that by his own fans was Appaling!!!!!! He's only young, that is gonna knock his confidence no end, how can we expect our players to perform well consistently when we dont back them when things go wrong! Mad
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Booing Gabby yesterday was a disgrace. But from what i've seen of him recently i'm becoming more concerned that he is infact a sprinter turned footballer. Speed is Gabby's greatest asset and he hasn't even been using that recently. He can have moments of brilliance where i think he is actually a decent player. But lately my flabber has been well and truly gasted at his play. As we said today Pete. Yesterday was the first time we had felt like the team and O'Neill had lost the plot. The remainder of this season and next season is going to be huge for O'neill
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Having read the papers yesterday, if what they say is true, Randy is, like myself a firm believer that he is the right man for the job and offering him lots of money to keep him at the club in my opinion is a good thing!! But i must admit, like i said to Dan, second half yesterday i truely felt his tactics were totally wrong and it looked like we had lost the plot all together!!

Lol to have Reo-coker playing centre half and milner right back wasnt a pretty sight at all!!!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Secret Army

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:34 pm

MON should have made changes at the start of the second half, Heskey off Carew on.
I agree Cuellar is not good enough, again IMO.
If changes had been made earlier Gabby would not have taken the abuse he got!!!
However we need to get behind the team Come on you VILLA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:44 am

See now i think Cuellar is a very good player and the only reason he aint been playing as well is because he's been asked to play out of position. I think he looks strong in the centre and can only get better next season.
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am

I blame MON...Gabby should have been dropped weeks ago.

I rightly or wrongly said ages ago, Gabby was our weakest link. I've seen nothing to change my mind. I honestly dont think he's that good a player..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabby Yesterday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby Yesterday!   Gabby Yesterday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabby Yesterday!
Page 1 of 1