Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabby - In or Out!

Go down 
3 posters

Gabby Vs Man City
In
Gabby - In or Out! Vote_lcap60%Gabby - In or Out! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Out
Gabby - In or Out! Vote_lcap40%Gabby - In or Out! Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:10 am

Is he lazy, Is he tired, Is he unfit???? Should Gabby be dropped for the Man City game?? In or Out!?
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 am

gabby will come good again, he's world class in terms of pace and finishing, he's going through a bad spell at the moment but if a ball was put over the top there is no one i would want more chasing it than gabby to be fair the guy has only had half chances to put the ball in the back of the net in the last 2 games, its not as if he's skying them from 2 yards out! so in terms of him being dropped not a chance. look at robbie keane at liverpool and count yourself's lucky. scrap that last comment o'neil is stupid enough to buy a irish migdet for £24,000,000.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
hulkamania

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Personally i'd go back to the 4-5-1 formation. Gabby seemed to do really well leading the line by himself. And more importantly we were winning! I'd give Ashley Young a free role and bring in Albrighton on the left or the right wing. For me Albrighton did enough against Moscow to at least get one chance in the league
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 am

I would go back to how it was at the start of the season, big Jon and Gab up front with the now fit again Reo-Coker on the right and drop Milner. Shorey left back, Luke Young right back then rest Davies and put Cuellar in his proper position alongside King Zat!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 am

Weston Pete wrote:
I would go back to how it was at the start of the season, big Jon and Gab up front with the now fit again Reo-Coker on the right and drop Milner. Shorey left back, Luke Young right back then rest Davies and put Cuellar in his proper position alongside King Zat!
I wouldn't drop Milner to be honest. He's been doing well and will only get better the longer run he is given in the team. Davies is definately injured in my opinion. His drop in form has been pretty dramatic since putting his shoulder out at Everton. Cuellar should definately replace him. And then stick Coker at right back. I would of thought that the match against Stoke would of been ideal to play Shorey in to give him a bit of confidence. He played pretty decent in the Moscow match. I'm not so sure a start at Man City against Wright-Phillips would be the best thing for him right now. But we'll see what O'Neill does soon enough i guess. . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabby - In or Out! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabby - In or Out!   Gabby - In or Out! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabby - In or Out!
Page 1 of 1