Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UEFA Cup Draw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Right then whose going to any of the 2 away games? Easy Jet fly from Bristol to Prague and Hamburg is a long drive if the flights are too expensive. Would have done Ajax if that had been away but will definitely be there for the home game. Reckon that should be a sell out being as though we got cracking crowds (given the circumstances) for both the previous 2 matches at the Cathedral of Football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 am

Well I really fancy doing Hamburg but the only possible flight is from Brum with FlyBe costing £450 return otherwise its gonna be a bit of a treck. If thats definately not possible then Prague it will have to be. Was really looking forward to Amsterdam but having Ajax at home will just be awsome and will give us a chance to show the players just what a European night at VP is really all about!
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: uefa cup   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 pm

really fancey hamburg we need to sort travel i think match tickets will be ok. we need to confrim numbers and iwill try to reserve tickets. i cant make the prague game but will sort tickets throght club for anyone who can get there.
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:32 am

Can't make Hamburg . saving the pennies up for going away at xmas (after the boxing day match against Arsenal) but I will be back for the usual 3rd round FA Cup tie against Man Ure at Villa Park on Jan 3rd
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 am

hamburg all the way Glyn, i had a look at flights but couldnt find anything but speaking to chris last night it sounds promising so count me in!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm out of the away games at the moment...You've skint me out with Ajax, Wigan and bloody Arsenal !!
Back to top Go down
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 am

I'm not sure who is up for either of the away games. Villa are announcing their travel and ticket arrangements on Tuesday so we should know more by then. I've been looking around and the cheapest I can find the Hamburg trip is just under £200 each.
The issue is where to fly from. If flying from Bristol we have to leave on the wednesday as Thursday flight is in the evening and fly back early (06.40) on Friday. To fly at an approproate time on Thursday doubles the price. The flights and two nights accomodation come in at £178 each.
But if flying from Birmingham we can leave on Thursday and fly back on Friday night. With one nights accomodation in centre of Hamburg this is about £192 per person.
This is all very tentative though. I'd love to go but it does get expensive especially so close to Christmas. WAGS can be placated by the Hamburg christmas markets so shouldn't be any problem, without sounding chauvanistic.
I don't know. Have a shop around and see if we can find any better deals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UEFA Cup Draw Empty
PostSubject: Re: UEFA Cup Draw   UEFA Cup Draw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UEFA Cup Draw
Page 1 of 1