Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)

Go down 
+2
Tauntonvilla
glyn wsm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
glyn wsm

UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Empty
PostSubject: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:28 pm

come on then whos going ? need to sort out numbers so our man bob {transport manger!} can book bus.
i know it seem"s a long way off but it will soon come round and i am sure we all want to go. post on site or e-mail bob.
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:31 pm

Gutted...Can't go !
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 am

Thats a wednesday aint it?? Its looking like Neil wont be able to make that one due to work, me and corke however should be free! I need to book our tickets when they come on sale for the Holte!! Any ideas when they go on priority sale??
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:39 am

Bob - me and corke have our seats booked for this one but is there any chance there is another seat free cos im gonna get Dads ticket as we have a couple of interested parties who may want it along with a seat??
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 am

no problem Pete 3 seats it is you are in the book will e mail you later with confimation ok.

have booked the 17 seater so we have plenty of seats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:53 am

WOOP WOOP!!!! Just changed our seats to the lower Holte, bring it on baby, lets show these Holte-Enders how to make some real noise, North Stand Style!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:17 am

Weston Pete wrote:
WOOP WOOP!!!! Just changed our seats to the lower Holte, bring it on baby, lets show these Holte-Enders how to make some real noise, North Stand Style!!!!!! Laughing

Well you traitor lol!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am

Dont know if anyone has seen this yet but the kick off time for this game is 7pm?? What the hell is all that about, will this effect leaving times etc cos maximum pub time must be taken into account!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Pick up times will obviously have to be looked at.

We have well over a month to come to some agreement etc

When we left it for the 8 oclock against Zilnia at 5.15 we got there with a bit to spare (no stopping though and the Tourneo did 70 mph) quick drink and a balti pie in the Holte Pub then it was on to the game.

So that brings it back to 4.15 leaving at the latest,

So work on that and then see what the general consensus is.

I have the day off work (picking the bus up at 1100) so it's no problem for me so I can do anything to suit any decisions.

Have a think about it and come back with suggestions and more importantly the best time for you as an individual then we can work out the best solution for everybody.You might have to give and take a bit but a least its being debated.

Last edited by BrummieBob on Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 am

I'll be off work mate so any time is good for me!!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:37 am

Weston Pete wrote:
You part timer! Laughing Bob i'm free anytime from 2pm. I'm working in the morning so i wont be home until 11ish. Time for a shower, shave and shi......... And some dinner
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 am

hulkamania wrote:
Weston Pete wrote:
You part timer! Laughing Bob i'm free anytime from 2pm. I'm working in the morning so i wont be home until 11ish. Time for a shower, shave and shi......... And some dinner

You wanna calm yourself down!! Very Happy i have this little arrangement with work, that Villa come before anything, end of, it works quite well!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Weston Pete wrote:
hulkamania wrote:
Weston Pete wrote:
You wanna calm yourself down!! Very Happy i have this little arrangement with work, that Villa come before anything, end of, it works quite well!!!! lol!
But does your work know about this arrangement you have! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:16 am

Oh yes, leave nothing to chance my friend, if they didnt know before they certainly do now!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 am

Dan I think Pete has paid his 50p as it's a mufti day at his work place. So the bosses have said he doesn't have to come in even though he has paid his money because his dress sense is shocking .

Corkie has a i-phone Pete's is a Fisher Price " My First Phone"
Back to top Go down
Corke

Corke

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:22 am

SORRY I GOT TO STICK UP FOR PETE ON THIS ONE ITS NOT A FISHER PRICE PHONE ITS A SESAME STREET PH lol! ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:33 am

But he definitely has a "Fireman Sam" sandwich box !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 am

Bob-a-job, you and me are gonna fall out soon if your not careful!!!! Twisted Evil

...and just for the record, could you please get your facts right its actually a thomas the tank lunchbox, i dont like fireman sam!!!
Back to top Go down
Corke

Corke

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 am

I GOT A FIREMAN SAM BOX ITS SO ROOMY IN THERE YOU CAN GET 2X ROLLS, A PACK OF A READY SAULTED CRISPS (WALKERS), A PENGUIN BAR AND YOUR CAPRI SUN JUCE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 am

Really!?!...wow, see i cant fit walkers crisps in mine i have to have sainsburys own or carry my ribena seperately!?! Its a tough decission especially with playground polics these days!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 am

Harold the Helicopter rules !!!!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:34 am

I'm sorry i think we're back into old git territory here.....who the hell is Harold the Helicopter when he's at home????
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 am

Best you Google Thomas the Tank.and Harold the Helicopter...................... that's the trouble with Kids no sense of tradition.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Corke

Corke

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:18 am

hes not in the newer ones we know pete you see harrold had a fattal accident in world war 1 so they discontinued the use of that character!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:35 am

Thats the film Valiant and the main character was apigeon called Bugs.!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)   UEFA CUP  CSKA moscow  18 feb (tbc) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UEFA CUP CSKA moscow 18 feb (tbc)
Page 1 of 1