Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Empty
PostSubject: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:22 am

After our chat on saturday fellas i got onto the case if seeing just how big a 9ft by 5.5ft is and actually i really think its gonna be too big for what we want it for! If we are only carrying it around then the 6ft by 4ft willbe perfect, are we all agreed?????
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:18 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:43 am

Ah Ha. So that was you (Weston Pete) that arrived late into the Holte Suite. I was the handsome one sat at the table with green glasses on. 6 x 4 is good with me. Love your work rabbit
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 am

Yep guilty as charged lol!!

Arrr i see!! Nice of the other guys to introduce us hey lol! Im hoping if i can get this finalised we might get the flag done in time for Blackburn, will just all depend how busy the complany is!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:40 am

Dan you can normally spot Pete a mile off. he's normally got a box of crayons and a colouring book to keep him occupied on the journey. Don't sit next to him on the way to Sunderland you will have to help him with the join the dots pictures..........you know tell him what comes after 12 etc !!!!!!!!!

I'll get me coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 pm

BrummieBob wrote:
Dan you can normally spot Pete a mile off. he's normally got a box of crayons and a colouring book to keep him occupied on the journey. Don't sit next to him on the way to Sunderland you will have to help him with the join the dots pictures..........you know tell him what comes after 12 etc !!!!!!!!!

I'll get me coat.

He'll be asking to stop at McDonalds for a Happy Meal too !!!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Tauntonvilla wrote:
BrummieBob wrote:
Dan you can normally spot Pete a mile off. he's normally got a box of crayons and a colouring book to keep him occupied on the journey. Don't sit next to him on the way to Sunderland you will have to help him with the join the dots pictures..........you know tell him what comes after 12 etc !!!!!!!!! I'll get me coat.
He'll be asking to stop at McDonalds for a Happy Meal too !!!
We'll sit him by a window. Licking it should keep him busy for the journey there! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!   6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6ft by 4ft Flag It Is!!!
Page 1 of 1