Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hamburg Coach Travel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hulkamania

Hamburg Coach Travel Empty
PostSubject: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:02 pm

Just booked a couple of places on the coach trip to Hamburg. Really good price albeit by coach but should be a good trip. Is anybody else going on the coach trip?
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:32 pm

Now i had resigned myself to not going to this, not only because im totally skint and really cant afford to take the time off work BUT if the boyz are willing then something could be arranged cos to be fair its a very good deal and the long long long coach trip would probably be a small price to pay (even though i cant sleep on buses especially when some, mentioning no names CRAIG has their bloody headphones on!!) Glyn, Chris, Craig, Mike, Pete, Don Bob what you all thinking???
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 am

I went by coach when we played Bordeaux....never again !!

Good luck to those of you that travel though...
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 am

Tauntonvilla wrote:
I went by coach when we played Bordeaux....never again !!

Good luck to those of you that travel though...

Any tips on what to take on the coach with us?

I'm thinking along the lines of toothbrush, toothpaste, change of clothes etc etc
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:09 am

Depends....Drink or none..you wont be allowed any alcohol on the coach...so sneak some on if you cant go without...Toothbrush etc, i didnt bother, then again i dont when im at home lol!

Something to get your head down on, small travel pillow or sleeping bag perhaps. It doesnt sound a long time travelling, but believe me....it's bloody ages, and you wont want to arrive tired.

3rd, don't break you ankle falling over your chair, never a good thing to do...

**isnt this new layout a little spooky....reminds me of halloween**
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 am

Tauntonvilla wrote:
Depends....Drink or none..you wont be allowed any alcohol on the coach...so sneak some on if you cant go without...Toothbrush etc, i didnt bother, then again i dont when im at home lol!

Something to get your head down on, small travel pillow or sleeping bag perhaps. It doesnt sound a long time travelling, but believe me....it's bloody ages, and you wont want to arrive tired.

3rd, don't break you ankle falling over your chair, never a good thing to do...

**isnt this new layout a little spooky....reminds me of halloween**

I'm thinking on taking : Ipod, Deodorant, Toothbrush, Toothpaste and a couple of clean tops. I'm not bothered about the alchohol. They make a few stops on the way thank god. I'm looking forward to the trip but i dare say i'll be ready to kill a few hours into the trip!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 am

Its all very dark aint it, im kinda freaked out lol!!!

I went on a coach to Barcelona once with college and when i got off i said to myself I would never do that again, 24 hours none stop was hell on earth!! Especially as i cant sleep on coaches, so i would arrive there completely shagged!

How long does it take to get there just out of interest??
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:02 pm

It's way too far for an enjoyable road trip. 681 miles from Shepton 1400 round trip 40 mpg @ 5£ gallon = £175 plus tolls 14 hours @50 mph plus feery/tunnel crossing not ideal is it? Anyway I would have to fly to this one, 2 and bit hours seems a lot more sociable but then again I'm old LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Weston Pete wrote:
Its all very dark aint it, im kinda freaked out lol!!!

I went on a coach to Barcelona once with college and when i got off i said to myself I would never do that again, 24 hours none stop was hell on earth!! Especially as i cant sleep on coaches, so i would arrive there completely shagged!

How long does it take to get there just out of interest??

The Coach leaves Villa Park at 6pm on the Tuesday. Heads down to Dover to get the Ferry to Calais which is a 90minute crossing. Then it trucks on through to Hamburg making some stops on the way. It gets into Hamburg for Midday on the Weds and leaves straight after the match getting back to Villa Park on Thursday afternoon. A very long trip but when you're working to my budget its better than nowt lol
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:03 am

Hmmm i must admit im very tempted! Ill have to get hold of the others and see what their plans are! I had a look at a few pictures and the stadium looks awsome!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:22 am

5 coaches going and its now sold out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamburg Coach Travel   Hamburg Coach Travel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamburg Coach Travel
Page 1 of 1