Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are you?

Go down 
+2
Weston Pete
BrummieBob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:37 pm

Right then Im Bob, the nutter from Shepton Mallet who has been seen in the past traveling along the M5 on a scooter playing catch up with the SW LIons supporters coach. 52 yo being going along to B6 since 1964 and been a member of the SW Lions for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 am

Right well im Pete and I'm one of the new guys from Weston. Only joined the club this season but went on the bus a couple of times last year with the Wigan away trip being most memorable - Bring on this season!! Dont always get to travel on the bus because of other commitments but will always join you boys in the Adies for a beer beforehand. I have been going up the Villa with my Dad pretty much all my life and we're season ticket holders in the Lower north with another guy called Corke. Its great finally being able to get know fellow Villans especially ones that live in the same area, and have spent many a good night with the Weston boys either at VP or back home! Heres to a cracking season. Up The Villa!!!!
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: big mistake!!   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:36 am

im chris and im not a villa fan i support stoke city, i am the person who has built the site and is keeping it updated.
i have tho a soft touch for the villa and was gutted when stoke beat them, saying that i have no problem keeping this site updated even if it is villa.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Tauntonvilla.....It's Don, i get on at Junction 26. Good to get our own forum finally, lets do our bit to keep it going
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:06 pm

welcome aboard don and all others. this is OUR site and up to us to keep it going thanks to stoke chris for setting it up, he dosnt know it but hes coming to wigan with us as a thank you and to sample what we do best, have a great boys day out. keep it going guys all match and ticket details will be here.
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:07 am

Hey Glyn this upcoming Wigan game is certainly turning in to a "must go" to game. lets hopes it's as good as Blackburn was.
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Just posting to get this back to the front page
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi all. I'm Dan from Weston-super-Mare. I get on at Junction 21. I'm 29 and bloody handsome Laughing
My first Villa match was in December of 1989 vs Arsenal. A game which we won 2-1 with goals from David Platt and Derek Mountfield. I've been a regular ever since and bought my first season ticket on the back of Graham Taylors second coming.............What a bloody mistake that was Rolling Eyes
I travelled upto every match by myself that season and i can tell you that the drive home after some of those matches was lonely and miserable! I gave up the season ticket after that season and just hand picked a few matches to attend. And then when O'Neill rolled up to Villa Park followed by Randy i knew the time had come for the season ticket. I sit in the North Stand Upper Block T5 Row A (ahhh the legroom i have is superb). I just need a trip to Wembley now please Mr O'neill
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 am

Fantastic, another north-stander within the ranks, i keep telling them Dan that the North is the place to be lol! Me my dad and Corke sit in the lower, right in the corner on the Trinity Road side! Are you coming down the woodspring for the Everton away match? Will have to meet up on saturday if your about, put a face to the name like!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 am

Weston Pete wrote:
Fantastic, another north-stander within the ranks, i keep telling them Dan that the North is the place to be lol! Me my dad and Corke sit in the lower, right in the corner on the Trinity Road side! Are you coming down the woodspring for the Everton away match? Will have to meet up on saturday if your about, put a face to the name like!

The North Stand was good last season but this season its been brilliant. The atmosphere has been superb so far. I am at the match on Saturday but i'm going into a box as its my cousins 18th so we booked the Claret and Blue package they do. I've actually got tickets for the Everton Away match. I booked them as soon as they went on sale and booked the Villa Officiall travel aswell. I dont think anybody is going up from the club. Thanks for the offer though. Will definately do it another time though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: