Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Man Utd beforehand!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Man Utd beforehand! Empty
PostSubject: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:18 am

We're not on the bus this week lads so any idea what time your leaving and where your gonna be drinking beforehand cos we'll obviously come join you!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:56 am

I think the bus will pick me up at J26 about 12ish....I won't be drinking at all this week, but the Adventurers will be a safe bet for everybody else...
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:23 am

Not on bus here. traveling up in the car but if we arrive too late for the Academy it will be the Manor Tavern just over the road from the ATS place where the bus parks when it's not on the Away Coach park
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 am

The reason I said late is cos we are not leaving Shepton till 1245/1300 so it might be 3-30 before we park up.I think the lads might want a drink straight away before the 20 min walk to the ground !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 am

We're going up quite early now, gonna head to broad street for a bite to eat and a beer in weatherspoons, keep us informed of your plans and if u let us know a time we'll head down and meet u guys wherever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd beforehand!   Man Utd beforehand! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Utd beforehand!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: