Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Empty
PostSubject: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:58 am

Head = very unsure

Heart = 4-1 to the Villa

12 years in the League since that glorious August Day................. Come on Villa make it a day for us to remember just like that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:26 am

BrummieBob wrote:
Head = very unsure

Heart = 4-1 to the Villa

12 years in the League since that glorious August Day................. Come on Villa make it a day for us to remember just like that one.

That glorious day mate was August 95....almost 13 1/2 years....

My negative predictions seem to be serving as a bit of luck for us. I'll try to keep it going with a 1-2 to the red shit..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 am

4v1 Villa lol!!!

Can i have a pint of whatever Mr Bob is drinking please lol!!!

Gotta say lads, this time last season we couldnt of been in better form and they still absolutly destroyed us!! Fergie really has got something over us at VP, but hey we gotta do it sooner or later so im going 3v2 Villa, fuck it!! COME ON!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 am

Pete. it's sparkling mineral water here lol but I'm still confident in my heart nearly 80 hours before kick off it will be 4-1. My head is still grappling with my heart but hey it's more fun this way.

heard a good one today:

"The trouble with the Villa is that they are so bloody unpredictable................ that's what makes it good fun to support them"
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: aston villa v man ure prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:54 pm

well fellow villans, i feel this will be are day......at last. basedon the fact we are a better all round team now, don"s negative prediciton, fergie will be in the stands not pitch side, milner is still due that game i am waiting for and anyway i have"nt seen us lose yet this season and that wont be changing on sat. our day all round.....2-0 barry and sid. BELIEVE GUYS BELIEVE.
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 am

I really really really really hope villa batter the shit out of man utd they are a bunch of tossers.
im guessing anyone who knows me will understand why i say this.
if not take a look who united played last week and what the score was.
like i said i dont support villa but i will be behind them on this one!! COME ON VILLA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:54 am

Admin wrote:
I really really really really hope villa batter the shit out of man utd they are a bunch of tossers.
like i said i dont support villa but i will be behind them on this one!! COME ON VILLA!!!!!

You don't support the villa because we wont let you....You do not choose......You are chosen !!

P.s you coming to our Christmas bash ?
Back to top Go down
stokie chris
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 am

Tauntonvilla wrote:
Admin wrote:

You don't support the villa because we wont let you....You do not choose......You are chosen !!

P.s you coming to our Christmas bash ?

yeah count me in for a christmas piss up.
and as for supporting villa i dont want to refer to the back of sidebe's head in injury time.
stokes only claim to fame. that and arsenal.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:57 am

Just over 24 hours to go and I still think 4-1 to the Villa

22-11-08 another chapter in the folklore of Aston Villa I do so hope so
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 am

Not quite the 4v1 predicted Bob but at least we didnt conceed and to be fair, even though we didnt score at home (which really we should always be doing!!) that wasnt a bad result!! I've never seen Glyn so up for a game lol, aint spoke to him about it yet but im surely quietly he and most Villa fans would of taken that quite happily!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction   Aston Villa v Man Ure   Score Prediction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Man Ure Score Prediction
Page 1 of 1