Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2-0 newcastle!? EH!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Empty
PostSubject: 2-0 newcastle!? EH!?   2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:38 pm

watching bbc news this morning newcastle 2 aston villa 0!!
what happened last night? havent seen the game yet but its more of a shock than stoke city 2 arsenal 1.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: 2-0 newcastle!? EH!?   2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:21 am

Can't really explain this one. Better team by far in the first half......but..... well anyone who seen it knows what I mean lets just pit it down to a bad day at the office. It's been coming Blackburn was not the best so as long as it gets remedied then it should be OK. Anyway lets not get too down hearted the "European Tour" continues on Thursday.............. another day another dollar as they say
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: 2-0 newcastle!? EH!?   2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:35 am

I think last night we all agreed that Newcastle simply wanted it more than us. Really we didnt deserve to get anything from it, especially after that second half performance but having said that we should of wrapped the game up by half time. I think 0v2 at the break would of been comfortable enough but maybe this is the kick up the ass the players need and the realisation to the fans that we aint quite "there" yet! But at the end of the day, and win or draw on thursday and a win against boro will get us back on track! All in all a disapointing evening but certainly not the end of the world!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: 2-0 newcastle!? EH!?   2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:13 pm

I hate it when people mention the dreaded "Burn Out". But thats what we looked like last night. Why he kept Reo-Coker on after Half time i've no idea. And our lack of options up front was apparent more than ever..

We could have still been playing now and we would not have scored...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-0 newcastle!? EH!?   2-0 newcastle!? EH!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-0 newcastle!? EH!?
Page 1 of 1