Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Empty
PostSubject: I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em   I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:59 am

Ok then I've woke up early switched on the computer, turned the telly on and settled down with the first coffee of the day, and what a shock I have had.

Apparently there is a team who are going to take on all and conquer them in the forthcoming weeks.A team who have so many stars it makes the Universe a dull place to exist. A team that have had so much bad luck in the past it seems that everyone associated with it has slaughtered black cats in abundance. and the name of this team............... TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR !!!!!!!!!

The question I ask myself is HOW? Unless my league table is out of date then I see a team at the BOTTOM 14 points away from even a UEFA Cup space with a goals against tally that looks like the result of "shots in" competition than a competitive league.

It beggars belief, what with the saturation coverage of the "Loony Toon" ownership saga and now this I'm so glad I go to matches rather than rely on this coverage of the sport I love.

PS. And I haven't even woke up in a stroppy mood, I feel good in myself..............I think !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em   I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:40 am

Dont even get me started on this one bob, its a total joke, but as we've said on the bus before, its better we go about our business out of the media eye, let them concentrate on spurzzzz and the other london shit. The only reason we dont get mentioned is cos we dont come from London! Cos remember nothing outside of london exists apart from Manchester and that mighty club Newcastle! Fuck em, we'll get the last laugh!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em   I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:08 pm

I prefer it when they dont mention us....and we dont mention them. How many times aka Newcastle, Chelsea do we talk ourselves up......then put in a shit performance !!

It just gives them the ammo to slag us off again...We are decent side, but have a very long way to go !
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em   I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Tauntonvilla wrote:
I prefer it when they dont mention us....and we dont mention them. How many times aka Newcastle, Chelsea do we talk ourselves up......then put in a shit performance !!

It just gives them the ammo to slag us off again...We are decent side, but have a very long way to go !

Middlesboro..... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em   I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate Sky/BBC/Radio5..........and the rest of em
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: