Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Summer Signings!

Go down 
2 posters

Best Summer Signing?
Freidel
Summer Signings! Vote_lcap0%Summer Signings! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Guzan
 0% [ 0 ]
Shorey
Summer Signings! Vote_lcap20%Summer Signings! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
L.Young
Summer Signings! Vote_lcap60%Summer Signings! Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Cuellar
Summer Signings! Vote_lcap20%Summer Signings! Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Milner
 0% [ 0 ]
Sidwell
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Summer Signings! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Signings!   Summer Signings! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:32 am

So, we've started the season quite well and its clearly obvious that the squad this season is far superior to last season, both in terms of quality and quantity but who's been the best buy so far!!

Freidel has made some superb saves especially on saturday but overal has been prone to a couple of mistakes, maybe are we expecting to much too soon? The two full backs Young and Shorey have played most games and even though i think shorey can be quite vunerable (although has has improved the last couple of games), Luke Young has looked steady and strong, nothing flash but someone who you can rely on to do a sound job! Big Carlos Cuellar hasnt seen much action, along with Milner and Sidwell who got the unlucky injury, neither has Brad Guzan. However Cuellar i think looks a class act and if we've got him and Davis fighting for 1 position along with Laursen it certainly cant be a bad thing! Milner has yet to set the world alight but looking back at the highlights from saturdays game (the sober view!!) he actually had major factors in at least two of the goals.

Overall i think all the new lads have settled in really well and have given the other lads abit of a kick up the ass, Petrov is clearly the man of the moment and Reo-Coker has improved vastly.

So far i think Luke Young has not only settled in really well but has been a consistent performer, both when defending and attacking. However i am expecting big things from Cuellar and Milner who are now really beginning to find their feet!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Summer Signings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Signings!   Summer Signings! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:15 pm

Who voted Shorey ??....Wedgey on it's way too you !!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Summer Signings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Signings!   Summer Signings! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 am

Possibly have to look in the direction of corke, he has got shorey on the back of his away shirt after all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Signings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Signings!   Summer Signings! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Signings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: