Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:13 am

Just wondering, is there any point next season in us joining the away scheme??I spoke to Glyn about this at the start of this season but if we can get all the tickets through Somerset Lions, ensuring we all sit next to each others is there really any point??

Any ideas??
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:18 am

Don't know how much the Away scheme is anyway but I don't see the point if Glyn can get them anyway.

Last edited by BrummieBob on Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:24 am

This is what i was thinking. To be fair we have have got ourselves a bloody good deal with this club now, do we have priority on any tickets we want or is there still a chance we may miss out??

The away scheme is free, you just put your name down and they send you the tickets, their aint even a limit on how many your allowed to send back any more. The bloke who i was speaking to in the ticket office offered us the Cup Scheme as well. He said that is changing format and keeping your 'own' seat will be slightly different. I cant quite remember all the details but i dont think they'll be holding it for you unless you join the cup scheme??
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:06 am

The away scheme has changed for next season. Copied the following from the application form :

• The Away Scheme membership is subject to a maximum of three away ticket cancellations during the season. Should any member exceed this number, the member will be excluded from the scheme.

Glyn should be able to get away tickets through the Somerset Lions Club booking history now
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:31 am

See i thought it was a little unfair if you could send loads back. Was a bitch trying to get away tickets even being a season ticket holder with that in operation. Guess we're bloody lucky to have the club now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme   Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Holders Away Scheme
Page 1 of 1