Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

?? Heskey ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:19 am

Is Carew still unfit, or am i missing a trick here cos apart from the Portsmouth game, what has Heskey actually brought to the team that Carew and Harewood are unable to do at present?? scratch
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 am

To give Martin the excuse to rest his battle weary troops and take them on a jaunt to Dubai !!!!!!!!!

That's what Heskey has brought to the team !!!!

I'll get me coat
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Heskey hasn't brought anything to our team. Yes he got us the 3points at Portsmouth. But apart from that he's done sweet fanny adams. Too many players are being picked who are out of form. If a player is out of form they need dropping. Simple as that. England cricket team had the same problem. They tried playing players back into form and it doesn't work. O'Neill needs to swallow his pride and make some changes to the team asap
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:15 pm

And for me Milner has to be one thats very close to being dropped!! Get Reo-Coker back out wide, he was brilliant out there for us earlier in the season, its so nice to see some real passion and determination coming from a player!!!!

....Do-Do-Doooo, Nigel Reo-Coker! cheers
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Milner, Gabby, Heskey, Barry (twist turn twist turn twist turn! Make a killer pass or score us a bloody goal), Cuellar all need dropping IMO. Some might baulk that i've included Barry in the list but what has he done in that last few matches. He can twist and turn allday long but unless he provides a killer pass or can score a goal then what use is it? Him and Petrov are too similar. We need a central midfielder like Fabregas, Gerrard, Lampard etc that can get 10+ goals a season.
Back to top Go down
Secret Army

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:31 pm

MON should have made changes at the start of the second half, Heskey off Carew on.
I agree Cuellar is not good enough, again IMO.
If changes had been made earlier Gabby would not have taken the abuse he got!!!
I just don't think Heskey is good enough.....However we need to get behind the team Come on you VILLA!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 am

Hesky has been and always will be crap.

My point however is ref Cuellar. I wouldnt want to see him dropped. I think we need to see him played in his rightfull position. Davies is the one who should take a seat on the bench. And i've said so since he won Bob the money against the Baggies..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

?? Heskey ?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ?? Heskey ??   ?? Heskey ?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

?? Heskey ??
Page 1 of 1