Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS

Go down 
+2
Weston Pete
caveman villa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
caveman villa

BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Empty
PostSubject: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:03 am

Right thanks to Don we have the first ides for fancy dress for Boro

and I LIKE IT bounce .

Cavemen / Flintstones

and here are a few ideas for the people

Mike - Dino
Craig - Betty (due to his hair)
Chris - Wilma
Pete - Fred (i've done it before and looked good)
Corkie - Barny
Weston Pete - BAM BAM
Bob - Pebbles

I no we can get all these costumes - did it for a charity night when we had the bar and they were cheap as swell £12 to hire for the weekend. lol!

Any other suggestions please bring them forward
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:14 pm

....BAM BAM!!!!!!!! Wasnt he the little shit who kept hitting people - Finally a chance to get my own back on bob!!!!

lol! What about Don, Dan and Glyn!!!

Quality idea, count me in!!!!!

I think is gotta be something thats easy to do, cheap and something where we're all the same or as caracters from the same theme if ya get my drift!

Last edited by Weston Pete on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:48 pm

Pebbles !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:49 pm

BrummieBob wrote:
Pebbles !!!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:10 pm

I want to go as a tin of Spam! lol!
Back to top Go down
Real Life Villan!

Real Life Villan!

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 pm

I look good in Blue Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:10 am

Lads i've been thinking...(a little too much of this subject if i'm honest). Along the line of Flintstones etc etc. I kinda thought, all that way, in a cramped minibus....being bam bammed every 2 minutes, in a sweaty outfit, No fun !!

So i came up with another one (a tribute to Pete)....Easy too.....CRAYONS.....All in different colours. All we need is a long piece of cardboard with the face cut out. We could even spell out Somerset Lions, one letter each, in a long line !!

The outfits could be folded up in Air Con 1 till we get there...Then Bash, spring them out, colour in faces...Job done !!

Last edited by Tauntonvilla on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am

Don you are a genius. I like that idea. I have another idea to throw into the hat. We could all go as the Wombles? I've done it once and yes its hot and sweaty in the suit but the reaction is brilliant
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 am

We would have to make the crayons cos i did actually look on the net to see if they do them when the subject was first posted but with no luck!! Would be good!!!

As you say we gotta sit on the feckin bus for a long journey so its gotta be something quite sensible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS   BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BORO AWAY FANCY DRESS IDEAS
Page 1 of 1