Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Empty
PostSubject: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 am

Just woke up.Phew that was good sleep lol

Took the Bus Back 0830 it was bloody cold and then it was home to bacon and eggs then some sleep glorious sleep (not sheep glorious sheep as some of you sang on the way back)

GREAT NEWS Fuel and Hire charges for the mini bus meant that there is a surplus of

£55.09 (I will pass this on to Mike at the Arsenal Game)

Thanks for keeping the bus free of rubbish. I didn't have to do a thing before taking it back. Well done to all concerned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:45 am

Cheers for driving yesterday Bob. Another excellent day..
Back to top Go down
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:59 am

So do I have to bring Mince pies next game as I had a bit of a cough last night? I blame Mike for making me get a Turkey Curry, and with Roast potatoes too! Not my proudest moment and I'd like to apologise to Neil and my sister if my 'coughing' offended them. The rest of you can sod off, especially Don who should get a job at the Daily Mirror with his camera happy fingers!
All in all yesterday was a lot of fun, the game was great and the 'party' wasn't bad.

Anybody else noticed that if we beat West ham next week we'll be in third for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:32 am

Mince Pies !!!!! Being as though it "will be a long time" before you come to a home game the festive season will be over......and Easter and the summer and bonfire night and hallowen so yes mince pies it will have to be 2009.

lol!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:54 pm

BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Ec311
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:46 pm

Personally i think thats gettin off too lightly myself lol!!! Nah only kiddin, fair play to craig for gettin the mince pies, throughly enjoyed mine even though i had already filled myself to the brim with that breakfast!!!

Neil wasnt bothered, i think your sis though may need some slight appology lol but then again if she does actually take Craig on in that drinking contest then maybe it will be u looking after her!!

Told u the turkey was the thing to have chris, bloody lovely, i would of gone with curry but they way ive been feeling the last week i dont think a curry was wise!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH   BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOLTON XMAS BASH AFTERMATH
Page 1 of 1