Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hulkamania

F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Empty
PostSubject: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 am

Is this a straight trip up and back for this match? Can you post a few details regarding times and prices as i may be intrested in going to it. I dont mind chipping in with the driving for this as i'm not a massive drinker. I dont think you need any special licence for the mini bus but i used to drive for First Bus so i have a licence for driving buses/coaches etc
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:22 am

Hulkster.....have a look on southwestvilla.com all details are on there.
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:35 am

Tauntonvilla wrote:
Hulkster.....have a look on southwestvilla.com all details are on there.

I can only see details for the Blackburn and Middlesvilla match on there. Is it the same screw for the Sunderland match? I'll have to give it a miss if its a stop over
Back to top Go down
glyn wsm

PostSubject: f.a.o. glyn re sunderland away   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:08 pm

no details just yet. will be sorted by bolton game however we will be coming straight back from this one with a very early start about 5.00 a.m. the cost of trip depens on numbers going and size of bus required. the more intrest we get the cheaper it will be. will keep you up dated.
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 am

Yep i'm up for this one, been wanting to go to sunderland for like ages, as you all know i did Boro away and was a good day out although it took for like ever to get up there!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 am

Yeah i reckon i'll be up for this one aswell. Hopefully we'll be able to round a few of the troops up for it
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am

Well the fun we've had on recent trips we'll probably have too many people wanting to come if anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:52 am

Just looked at my shift rota. Gutted, i definatly wont be travelling to this one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th   F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F.A.O Glyn Ref Sunderland Away Jan 17th
Page 1 of 1