Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chelsea Change

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hulkamania

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:11 pm

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~1481144,00.html

Utter crap. Could be Saturday in which case we'll move it to 12:45 kick off. But it could be moved to the sunday if we play in the UEFA Cup on the Thursday. However, it will not be moved to the Sunday if Chelsea are playing in the European Cup on the following Tuesday!!!!

WELL WHEN THE FRIG IS IT VILLA?!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Looks like we will have to wait for the Champions league draw then.When is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:30 pm

BrummieBob wrote:
Looks like we will have to wait for the Champions league draw then.When is it?

Not sure when it is Bob but what an utter piss take it is. Ooooooh makes me blood boil Evil or Very Mad

Edit : I just did a google and i think the draw is made this month sometime.

Dont quote me on that though
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 am

Price European football brings and lets face it, Im slightly surprised Sky want to show their precious cockney boys taking another beating at the Holy Land! Just glad it aint Setanta, im starting to build a real passion of hate against that channel!!!!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 6:39 am

Weston Pete wrote:
Price European football brings and lets face it, Im slightly surprised Sky want to show their precious cockney boys taking another beating at the Holy Land! Just glad it aint Setanta, im starting to build a real passion of hate against that channel!!!!

Well i'm working that weekend so fingers crossed it gets moved to the Sunday 3pm kick off cause i may miss it if its on the Saturday. Whoever invented this work lark wants to come back and finish it off!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Draw is the 19th December so we will know more then. Won't be long before Chelsea have to change the fixture because Villa are playing in the Champions League .............Keep the faith
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Sponsored content

Chelsea Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea Change   Chelsea Change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: