Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Score Prediction vs Everton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hulkamania

Score Prediction vs Everton Empty
PostSubject: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:27 pm

Sky Sports have this down as a 0-0. Lawro has it as 2-2. I'm going for a cheeky 1-2 win for us Villa boys. Sidwell and Gabby with our goals
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:42 pm

With you on this one Dan we cannot keep playing poor can we?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:04 pm

BrummieBob wrote:
With you on this one Dan we cannot keep playing poor can we?

Well playing away seems to suit us better and i cant take anymore draws Bob! And i'm going to this one so we had better bloody win or there will be TROUBLE
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 am

1v2 Villa all the way, surely this is our best chance at beating the toffees when they have no strikers! Big Nathan to get the winner, Villa back on the march again!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:38 am

3-0. L. Young, Ash and Gabby with the goals. We can take them if we can keep Cahill out the game. The only good thing about losing on Thursday was that we normally bounce back. I'm hopefull.
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 am

What a match! I'm not sure my heart can take many more matches like that
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 am

I bet that was bloody awsome wasnt it?? Saying that we all went pretty mad in the woodspring, lol, Bobs glasses went flying, Glyn got a dig in the face absolute mental it was lol!!! Only the Villa hey!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:02 pm

Weston Pete wrote:
I bet that was bloody awsome wasnt it?? Saying that we all went pretty mad in the woodspring, lol, Bobs glasses went flying, Glyn got a dig in the face absolute mental it was lol!!! Only the Villa hey!

We went from sky high to rock bottom back to sky high in the space of 2 mins!!!!! Crazy stuff but a great day out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score Prediction vs Everton   Score Prediction vs Everton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Score Prediction vs Everton
Page 1 of 1