Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question Of The Day!

Go down 
3 posters

Are we better with Carew..
In
Question Of The Day! Vote_lcap100%Question Of The Day! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Out
Question Of The Day! Vote_lcap0%Question Of The Day! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Question Of The Day! Empty
PostSubject: Question Of The Day!   Question Of The Day! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:22 am

We've had a couple of games now with mixed results but does the side perform better with Carew alongside Gabby, or Gabby on his own supported by that extra midfielder??
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day!   Question Of The Day! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:59 am

I have never been a fan of 1 up front 5 in midfield....Hate it, always have always will...

Fair play to Gabby though, i'm his biggest critic, but he's done well since JC's been out. Also i honestly don't think Carew is injured. IMO he's thrown his dummy like he has at every other club he's ever been at ......
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day!   Question Of The Day! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:56 am

I must admit Don i hope it aint the case but im starting the think exactly the same thing!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day!   Question Of The Day! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:20 am

When O Dreary picked 1 up front against Man Utd in December 05 I just knew the end was nigh. However now Martin is doing it I find myself accepting it. Maybe it's because we can have more faith in our midfield to fill the hole up front. The Carew situation is a strange one, Don's theory about spitting dummy is more than likely correct but one has to be honest when he is on the pitch he seems to be a rallying call/point aka Dion Dublin always encouraging and if ever a player's presence helped get the crowd going and thus spread to the other members of the team it's Big John. So Pete answering your question I have to say I'm undecided at the moment. Talk after Satudays team selection/performance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question Of The Day!   Question Of The Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question Of The Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: