Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small Heath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Small Heath Empty
PostSubject: Small Heath   Small Heath Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:34 am

Just read a little stat, as it stands B-Lose are abt the 10th best supported club in the Champion having made their best ever start to a football season. I mean they really are the shit aint they? They go on and on about how much bigger than Villa they are and all this bollocks then in their last home game managed to get 5000 less supporters than Leicester did who are struggling down the bottom!!! Does make me laugh, bring on another 6 points when we give them a right good spanking next season!!!

Up The Villa!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Small Heath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Heath   Small Heath Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 am

I agree with every word but I'm still convinced that 20 April 2008 and that wondrous 5-1 was a turning point for many bluenoses. They saw what could be done when fans, team and board were as one. They looked at their own situation with an owner who expresses a wish to quit.a manager walking out on them to go to Wigan and a team seemingly going through the motions. many just said B*****K''s to this and have not bothered hence the drop in crowds. We are sheltered down here from the day to day bitching etc of fan to fan argument and the "hyping" up of Blose as a top team by the local media so we might not even have our finger on the pulse as much as we could but one thing I have noticed is when the blose score is announced over the tannoy at Villa Park there is a sense of "so what" and not attracting the cheers it once did. Did we do much much more than just beat them that day? Did we destroy the myth that are equal to us ? Did we show them how to conduct themselves to a worldwide audience? I think we did and maybe the national media have seen it for what it is worth as well.David Gold's constant sniping at all things Villa and using Sky TV in particular to voice those opinions are now seemingly a thing of the past. Let us not forget the emptying of their section as the goals went in.If ever there was a situation where a club could say "we are in this together" that was it and they blew it big style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com

Small Heath
Page 1 of 1