Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plan For Sunday!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:35 am

Obviously after what looks on paper to be an easy win, its been mentioned we're all off for a curry afterwards! Not too sure what time the Indian opens but i presume we'll be having a few more beers after the game, win, lose or draw before heading up there??

I wont be there until second half, im stuck in work so make sure you guys save me a seat and i want a beer ready and waiting lol!!!

Whos coming along for the match and or curry??
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:58 am

Sorry chaps i'm working..........again!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:10 am

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay GAY!!!!!

Sucks this working lark dont it mate, im really struggling with Sunday games now, as i said to you the other day im almost certainly missing the last game of the season!! Why cant they just have all games on a Saturday apart from maybe one for tele on a sunday but thats it!!! And the way the clubs and Sky can just change kick off times when they feel like it really bugs me too!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Mrs Moore's Little Boy will be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:30 am

Don wont be in attendance for the Weston gig...

However i'll be flying the lone flag in Rockwell Green !!

No work Monday either drunken
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:07 am

Don you didn't miss much

only 7 turned up

didn't have any main sunday dinner cos of going for curry

guess what villa lose and at full time everyone goes Bob left on own

no curry. starving so ended up getting a take away back in Shepton

wish I'd come down to Rockwell Green
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:13 am

Did you guys get my txt Bob?? Why didnt you end up having a curry! I felt awful, was sent home from work ill and didnt even watch the game. Next time we get a game on tele to watch, ill take you for a curry mate, even if its just you and me, we'll even ask for our own little candle hows that lol!!!!

What did you guys make of the game, Dad was pretty gutted at the end, reports and stuff ive read says we played very well, Gab and Big john played well?? Their winner though to be fair was brilliant, and at least we got something to go into the Everton game with, which to be honest, is the most important one! Gutted that i'm probably gonna be missing that one too!! Grrrrr
Back to top Go down
Real Life Villan!

Real Life Villan!

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:54 am

Sorry to hear that Bob.

I was in bed all day Sunday (and most of today!) I has been a not very well boy.

I'll second what Pete said, we'll take you out at the next game mate, promise.

I didn't watch it either, couldn't get out of bed, I listened to it on the radio. Apparently we were by far the better team and none of the commentators could understand where 5 minutes came from. Some of the comments made are probably gonna land them in trouble lol.
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

Lightweights Bob, everyone of them !!

You stick with me mate, i could do with somebody to "Carry Me Home" wink wink...english rugger song !!

drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plan For Sunday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan For Sunday!   Plan For Sunday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan For Sunday!
Page 1 of 1