Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gareth Barry (will he go?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

Gareth Barry (will he go?) Empty
PostSubject: Gareth Barry (will he go?)   Gareth Barry (will he go?) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:11 pm

I think with the way he played for england against croatia, liverpool will still not be to hard done by, theyve got plenty of players that can do the roll over gareth barry, his best move would be to stay put. aston villa are on there way up with only minor weaknesses to there squad, the postive to all this is that they are playing well as a team and can only get stronger also i dont think a top 6 finish should be out of reach this season.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Barry (will he go?)   Gareth Barry (will he go?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:31 pm

I think its beyond doubt now he wont go anywhere, there cannot be many places in planet football where a player can express a desire to leave, not get his way, and have to stay and be rewarded like Gareth was by the fans since the decision was taken that he was staying. We Villa fans are not normally noted for forgiveness in recent times aka Bossie and Yorkie, even Southgate but Barry seems to have bought all the unity that is around Villa Park at the moment to the fore.
Ive been going for 40 odd years now and I can honestly say that this is the most "excited,expectant etc" I've ever been. The atmosphere is even better than September 1980 and we all know what happened 6 months and 18 months later.

Its not that long where a 2-0 defeat at Chelsea would be a relief that they hadn't given us a right hammering. This year disappointment that we never even got a draw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Barry (will he go?)   Gareth Barry (will he go?) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:35 pm

I'm sure he'll be off come the window...NRC can go CM milner will go RM just as MON planned it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gareth Barry (will he go?)   Gareth Barry (will he go?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gareth Barry (will he go?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: