Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll get my hair cut if............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hulkamania

I'll get my hair cut if............ Empty
PostSubject: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:06 pm

If Villa beat Liverpool on Sunday i'll get my haircut. I'm trying to fool the footballing Gods lol. I really dont want to get it cut but i'd do it if Villa come away with 3points on Sunday
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Dont you think you are in for more than enough surgery this week already !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:47 am

Without that Beanie on you and craig are looking more and more alike each day!!! lol! What happens if we bag a draw??

How abouts a trim for a draw and a full blown cut for a win???
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 am

No no no no no. Nothing less than 3points will do in order for me to get my mop cut. I'll roll it over to the United away game if this Sunday fails to bring in the 3points. But after that the mop stays
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:41 am

Well with the way our results have been going doubt the barber is gonna make much money out of you in the coming months!!!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:11 am

I'm going to follow Dan's lead and get my hair cut if we win at Anfield .

I've booked a room at Nuffield Hospital for Microsurgery that's how confident I am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

I've got no hair, so i'll trim my pubes instead !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll get my hair cut if............   I'll get my hair cut if............ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll get my hair cut if............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: