A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
caveman villa



Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Uphill, Weston

PostSubject: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Gents

Istanbul with Easyjet per person

Depart 19th May (Tuesday). Return 21st May (thursday)
Cost of your selection
Our low airfare per adult or child 35.48

Third-party airport operator charges & government taxes per adult or child 25.50

Total baggage and sports equipment charge 15.00


Total amount due: 1 adult 84.97

Any one else up for booking just in case??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 am

Gonna have to count myself out of this one. I've got a big holiday booked and need to save ALOT affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weston Pete

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-10-08
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 am

Gotta be careful they dont stitch you up mate like Ryan Air did the Liverpool fans. Once they realised what was going on they cancelled the flight and made people re-book resulting in the flight costing hundreds!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
caveman villa



Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Uphill, Weston

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:26 pm

hulkamania wrote:
Gonna have to count myself out of this one. I've got a big holiday booked and need to save ALOT affraid

so let me get this striaght. if we make the UEFA CUP FINAL your not coming???? Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

caveman villa wrote:
hulkamania wrote:
Gonna have to count myself out of this one. I've got a big holiday booked and need to save ALOT affraid
so let me get this striaght. if we make the UEFA CUP FINAL your not coming???? Mad Mad
Yeah afraid so. Got a new kitchen being fitted that i need to pay for and a holiday. I cant do it all. Although i'd like to Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weston Pete

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-10-08
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 am

hulkamania wrote:
caveman villa wrote:
hulkamania wrote:
Gonna have to count myself out of this one. I've got a big holiday booked and need to save ALOT affraid
so let me get this striaght. if we make the UEFA CUP FINAL your not coming???? Mad Mad
Yeah afraid so. Got a new kitchen being fitted that i need to pay for and a holiday. I cant do it all. Although i'd like to Crying or Very sad

....lame lame lame lame lame lame lame!!! Its alright Dan we'll have a couple of frosty Turkish beers for you whilst you ponder your new 'Kitchen'!!!!


Last edited by Weston Pete on Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 am

Weston Pete wrote:
hulkamania wrote:
caveman villa wrote:
hulkamania wrote:
Gonna have to count myself out of this one. I've got a big holiday booked and need to save ALOT affraid
so let me get this striaght. if we make the UEFA CUP FINAL your not coming???? Mad Mad
Yeah afraid so. Got a new kitchen being fitted that i need to pay for and a holiday. I cant do it all. Although i'd like to Crying or Very sad
....lame lame lame lame lame lame lame!!! Its alright Dan we'll have a couple of frosty Russain beers for you whilst you ponder your new 'Kitchen'!!!!
If you're planning on being in Russia you'll miss it aswell! And you learning to be a pilot aswell. You spoon lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrummieBob

avatar

Posts : 264
Join date : 2008-10-07
Age : 62
Location : Shepton Mallet

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 am

With that comment you can see why we put Weston Pete away from the navigation part of our journeys and just leave him to lick the windows and his colouring book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:18 am

BrummieBob wrote:
With that comment you can see why we put Weston Pete away from the navigation part of our journeys and just leave him to lick the windows and his colouring book.
Love it Bob lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weston Pete

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-10-08
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:35 am

ooopppps lol lol!

Your still lame though Dan!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:43 am

Weston Pete wrote:
ooopppps lol lol! Your still lame though Dan!!!
At least i know where Istanbul is! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Weston Pete

avatar

Posts : 370
Join date : 2008-10-08
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:46 am

I'm not used to Villa being linked with all these weird and wonderful places alright, give me a break yeah!!!! Mad


LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania



Posts : 177
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 39
Location : Weston-super-Mare

PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:04 am

Weston Pete wrote:
I'm not used to Villa being linked with all these weird and wonderful places alright, give me a break yeah!!!! Mad


LOL!!!!!!
Istanbul..........Wonderful? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH   

Back to top Go down
 
ISTANBUL FOR 85 EACH
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Travis Bagent VS Arsen Liliev Istanbul August 1st
» Immanuel Ozyurek VS Janis Amolins - Istanbul 2009 - World of Armwrestling.com

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: