Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pompy - Woodspring??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Pompy - Woodspring?? Empty
PostSubject: Pompy - Woodspring??   Pompy - Woodspring?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Right lads whos coming down to watch this one then, 8pm kick off so will prob aim to get there for 7:30 ish!

Should be a tough game, ive got got this funny feeling we aint gonna win, simply cos on paper it should be an easy Villa win, and in that situation it doesnt always quite go to plan. Heres hoping it does though cos the teams around us have easy games! 1v2 Villa
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Pompy - Woodspring??   Pompy - Woodspring?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Some of us have to work thats the trouble with you kids too much spare time on your hands bloody parasite student types

PS have a drink for me and give em a cheer for me

PPS Make sure Beachcomber knows about the creme eggs he has to bring on Saturday
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Pompy - Woodspring??   Pompy - Woodspring?? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Anyway Pete edit the title "Pompey" got it?

Thats the trouble when you start to write things, stick to the colouring book !!!

We must have standards ............... no standards = anarchy

I'll get me coat LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: Pompy - Woodspring??   Pompy - Woodspring?? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:38 am

BrummieBob wrote:
Some of us have to work thats the trouble with you kids too much spare time on your hands bloody parasite student types PS have a drink for me and give em a cheer for me PPS Make sure Beachcomber knows about the creme eggs he has to bring on Saturday
I second this! Some of us cant just sit around and play with our crayons all day lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pompy - Woodspring??   Pompy - Woodspring?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pompy - Woodspring??
Page 1 of 1