A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

TRANSFER RUMERS AND PAPER TALK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corke

PostSubject: TRANSFER RUMERS AND PAPER TALK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 am

I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE SECTION TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT WE HAVE READ OR HEARD ABOUT THE PLAYERS WE HAVE BEEN LINKED WITH IN JANUARY (A LOT OF THEM ARE LAUGHABLE) BUT SPECULATION IS ALWAYS GOOD!!!!

JUST TODAY IV HEARD THAT WERE GOING TO SIGN NATHAN DELPH FROM LEEDS FOR 7.5 MIL.
APPERNTLY DIAGO FORLAN IS IN BIRMINGHAM LOOKING AROUND.
AND THAT O'NEIL IS FLYING OVER TO GERMANY TO FINALISE A DEAL WITH A BRIZILAN CALLED DIAGO!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER RUMERS AND PAPER TALK   Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:54 am

I dont know anything of Delph from Leeds apart from he's supposed to be there best player. I wouldn't want Forlan as he was dump the last time he played over here. And i know nothing of any Diego playing in Germany. Who does he play for and what position? I have read today that Redknapp is intrested in Kenwyn Jones. If its true and we are intrested in him aswell then O'Neill will have to move quick because Redknapp is no slug in the transfer windows. Just going off topic from Villa for a second. If Sky Sports News persist in bombarding us with news (although there really is no news) about Man City and Kaka. I'm going to stick my boot through the tv! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TRANSFER RUMERS AND PAPER TALK
Page 1 of 1