Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harewood Off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 am

Marlon Harewood is off to Stoke by the weekend some reports are saying, surely we wouldnt let him go unless we had a replacement lined up?? I must admit im not his biggest fan but as a squad player considering we have no1 else at present, surely hes good enough for that! i think he just needs confidence thats all, then his touch will improve and eye for goal will be better!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:44 am

I dont think Marlon would really be missed if he went and we didn't have a replacement straight away. He scored a few important goals last season that got us some valuable points but this season he's been dump when he has played. I can see Heskey coming in before the end of January. Fingers crossed Shorey goes aswell. He is so lightweight for a defender. Fingers crossed we can two or three quality players this window
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:33 am

Shorey will come good dont worry, again has he really been given enough time and i suppose it hasnt helped his cause that Luke Young is truley amazing, that guy for me was the signing of the summer, maybe overpriced some said but how many players can you name that are not only quality right back, but are also quality left backs as well, you rarely get that!! Shorey when you look back at his Reading days was superb and got glowing references from not only Sidwell but Ashley Young too, just give him time. Prime example of that was Petrov, took him a while but now has to be argueably one of, if not the player of the season so far!!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:35 am

Good. He's shit, should never have brought him in the first place. And he shouldnt have played again after THAT game at Spuds.

Top bloke, plenty of effort, but what an absolute "Pile" of a player..
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:39 am

...so not a fan then don!!?!!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:47 am

I will give up my one remaining testicle to get shot of Harewood and Shorey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harewood Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harewood Off   Harewood Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harewood Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: