Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**

Go down 
4 posters

6ft 4ft
Yes
FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Vote_lcap60%FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Vote_lcap40%FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Empty
PostSubject: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:47 am

Right guys, just had a chat with the guy from Barmy Flags, he can do our design no problems with the old round badge. He has sent me through his version and it looks really smart so with a few minor alterations it will be ready for production!

Now we all said to go for the 6ft by 4ft size, are we all agreed on that??

Yes or No?

As you will see the flag is my profile picture!!!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Chaps, if your intention is to hang this from the upper holte, 6ft x 4ft is too small.

12ft x 6ft minimum...
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 pm

You've been playing with those crayons again haven't you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:20 pm

I have uncle bob yes, but seriously what are we going with cos their very busy and we need to get the order in quick.

I dont actually think we are hanging it from the Upper Holte are we?? Is it just gonna be one we can carry around with us and hold it up during away games?? I need feedback asap!!! I got the impression it wasnt for home games it was for us to take away???
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Pete...they are always busy, take no notice of that. If we need to wait until next season, then so be it !!

The only thing i would say, ref the design is :- if you go 6x4, it's an awful amount of lettering and insignia to fit into such a small space..
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 am

feed Back for Pete.

I thought the same as you it was mainly for the coach and away games.

I would give it till the Moscow game when everybody will have given you personally their input. Looking at the bookings that is the watershed when at least everyone has travelled with us. They also have this forum to express their opinions.

On another note Dan(Hulkmania) sits in the front row of the North Upper and if he could/wants to drape the flag there it wouldn't block any of the "european goal" banner and the boxes.It's worth asking him and also thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 am

Good point but if it was any bigger than say 6ft 4ft it would inpeed the view of the boxs cos theres not much gap i had a look not so long ago. If we're gonna hang it somewhere it will have to be the Holte cos you have more space for it to hang but personally im with the idea of a smaller one so we can carry it around, as soon as you get something massive then people wont wanna be lugging it around and holding it up will be hard if theres no-where to hang it!!

I think it should be a smaller one for the coach and away games but as you said bob we need everyones feedback. just wish more people actually looked on forum more!!!
Back to top Go down
hulkamania

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 am

Pete. 6ft x 4ft is fine with me. Easy to carry around at that size. Design looks great aswell. Good work
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 am

Cheers Dan, just what I've been thinking! looking forward to having a beer with you soon mate, will be good to finally put a face to the name!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:12 am

They also do an 8ft by 4ft?? After that its 9ft by 4.5ft and 10ft by 5ft and so on!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 am

my vote is for the 6x 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**   FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAO Everyone!! *URGENT URGENT URGENT**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aston Villa's Supporters Club :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: