Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back Now and Transport Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

Back Now and Transport Update Empty
PostSubject: Back Now and Transport Update   Back Now and Transport Update Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:02 am

Bonjour mes amis. The cultural attache for the court of St James has returned from his foreign holiday. It's a New Year and I did manage to get the Hull game whilst I was out there. french commentary was a classic. Didn't understand a bloody word of it but I didn't half get some weird looks when that goal went in. Might be to with the war cry of "GET IN THERE YOU F*****G BEAUTY" But never mind its was a good crack.

SERIOUS NOTE

Transport.

Albion Seats available Let me know asap

Wigan Seats available Have you booked yet

Blackburn 17 seater booked Glyn s on the case with the tickets from the Villa so we just need to fill the bus now. I know Glyn has a list but can you just confirm with me so I can get on with it whilst Glyn is on Holiday.

Chelsea and CSKA Moscow. Size of bus just needs to be confirmed when I've got the numbers but all are available and hire company just waiting for the call so to speak.

Happy New Year

Cheers

Bob
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com

Back Now and Transport Update
Page 1 of 1