Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"When will I see you again?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

"When will I see you again?" Empty
PostSubject: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:10 am

This is not about the 1970's song but when will you be on the coach etc for games? Also what's the latest on coach availability? Im making my own way up for the Portsmouth game due to work commitments but what's happening for the Ajax game? Is there a coach running? Let us all know if you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:35 am

As far as I know we have busses going to Ajax and Blackburn. I'm not sure what time the Ajax bus is leaving but I know some people want to get up there well before kick off to enjoy a 'proper Villa Park European Night'. And why not? We have waited long enough for this and to draw Ajax at home as the first 'proper' european fixture this season is almost a dream. Here's to the first of many!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:28 am

Chris did you say last night that there isn't a bus going to Blackburn now??
Back to top Go down
Chris-Weston

Chris-Weston

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 am

Yeah the driver has dropped out and there was apparently not enough demand for it. So the bus is NOTrunning to Blackburn now.
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:22 am

Ok mate well let me know your plans on getting up there cos there will be 3 of us so will prob just drive ourselves and meet you beforehand up there!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:17 pm

I am on the scoot for Blackburn for definite. Hospital appointment in the afternoon then a blast up to Villa Park.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "When will I see you again?"   "When will I see you again?" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"When will I see you again?"
Page 1 of 1