Aston Villa's Supporters Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forum For The Aston Villa's Supporters Club.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley young for england?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stokie chris
Admin

Ashley young for england? Empty
PostSubject: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:53 pm

Why the hell isnt gabby or ashley young in the england squad surely the way both are playing it shouldnt be in question.
ashley is the player of the moment he's got what england have craved for for a long time.... someone with everything and he's young,
cross, shoot, pace, dribbling and all these trates he can do as well as everyone else. swap becks for young, swap carew for crouch and you've got a proven villa set piece.
Back to top Go down
https://rate-it-uk.forumotion.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:32 am

Don't even get me started on why Young aint in the squad!! I mean on current form he's probably the best winger in the Prem at the moment, and he's english so why on earth he aint in there is stupid. I swear there is something against Villa, how long did it take for them to put Barry in, then again i suppose after you've put the man utd, liverpool, chelsea and spurs players in there aint much room for anyone else. Fucking joke!
Back to top Go down
BrummieBob

BrummieBob

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:28 am

I suggest the read in the latest Heroes and Villains in which the transcript of the "Interview" with prospective England managers is imagined. Basically if the candidate says anything to do with Villa or Villa players the interview is over and the next candidate called in. When Capello says "who?" about Villa/Any Villa player, he is given to job immediately
Back to top Go down
http://www.brummiebob.com
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:41 am

Arr so thats why O'Neil didnt get the England job then!! Lol total joke!
Back to top Go down
Tauntonvilla

Tauntonvilla

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:30 pm

Dont want him or MON anywhere near the England squad....Tapped up or slated, either way he's better off out of it !!
Back to top Go down
Weston Pete

Weston Pete

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:21 am

Yeah but one problem, is he gonna start blaming the fact that he's at Villa for not being in the England squad we certainly dont want that! Thats when players start to get unsettled! I'm sure he'll be in there when England fuck up again and lets face it, its only a matter of time. He's just sticking with a winning squad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley young for england?   Ashley young for england? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley young for england?
Page 1 of 1